Here is a great rainy day recipe that you can throw together pretty quickly. It’s delicious, healthy, and super easy to make!
Ground Turkey Chili
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 cans of crushed/ diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1 pack of chili seasonings, or you can make your own
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- Pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Cook diced sweet potatoes until they are almost completely soft. Set aside.
- Thoroughly cook the ground turkey in a large pot.
- Add the sweet potatoes back in.
- Add all other ingredients in any order, including spices.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes. Enjoy! (: